Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Short entry which is not so short.

Assalamualaikum to ladies and gentlements, girls and boys outside there..  ;D

Its been several months since my last update...  My life has been turned ups and downs. I learned that being a student needs a lot of dedication *sigh. and i'm not a kind of student who being able to divide my commitment, time n space between study and business. & of course, study is prevail among all. I mean, apart of family.. I think, students, shud realize that study is one of our responsibility towrds our parents since they've spent a lot of money and time as to see their prince/princess grows up being a soleh/solehah and succeed in dun'ya wa akhirah. :) 

    Speaking of business, I think business is much more exciting than law. Yes, I do feel so. *Yang Arif, sentence me to death! * harharhar. I made the statement while everyone is hoping I becoming someone in law circle. huhu. okay, enuf said. So, today's entry.. Those who still read my entries, might wondering what am I up for this time.. Reviewing my previous entries, those are regarding business! *AGAIN* hihi. 

FYI, my first time involve in business was in selling sabun susu beras & still doing it. http://littlemissyakira.blogspot.com/2011/07/sabun-susu-beras.html

My second time, my passion was in selling pre-loved / bundle dresses and blouse. http://littlemissyakira.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-new-opening-online-bundle-shop.html

    Presently, I'm working on selling customade dresses and blouses. My own design of my own collection of blouses and dresses. I'm so excited of doing this. cannot wait to see the result, InsyaAllah.. soon will be released :') The thing i started all this is because, I am inspired by my girls sibling. Their frends has asked  'em where did they buy the skirt and on.. the feedback is positive. Alhamdulillah.. :')

    Well, since I'm on vacay in 3 months.. I need to have 'monetary activities' so that my vacation is worth spending on. haha.

..That's all for today's entry which took me half day to finish on. Baloq liat kan? haha.. ;)  

Assalamualaikum.. 


                                                                         

3 comments:

kally jhon said...

while sending money to anyone by Nano lumens is an easy way but what if will get sending errors. Getting error from sending lumens from old or new Nano Gemini phone number at 1-800-861-8259 , it is not the fault actually you should have to talk few words with biniance executive on Gemini Support Phone Number and in few minutes they will solve entire Problem, what You are dealing with.
Gemini Number
Gemini Contact Number
Gemini Toll Free Number
Gemini Support Number
Gemini Phone Number
Gemini Helpline number
Gemini Support Phone number
Gemini Customer Support
Gemini Customer Service
Gemini Customer Service Number
Gemini Wallet phone Number

jhon kabul said...

There are a lot of questions like, why Blockchain app are giving me Chinese error when trying to login, Lot of People are asking for Chinese error While pressing sell Button The main cause of this centre screen, pop up in Chinese symbols is because of, The Blockchain support number at 1-800-861-8259 is very well known crypto currency exchange which was started in China, In our review, we will attempt to outline everything that you must know about Blockchain, know more on our Blockchain Support Number.
Blockchain Number
Blockchain Contact Number
Blockchain Toll Free Number
Blockchain Support Number
Blockchain Phone Number
Blockchain Helpline number
Blockchain Support Phone number
Blockchain Customer Support

jhon martu said...

Are you finding hard to withdraw forked coins in Binance? Are you in terms of gathering the finest solutions that are approachable and precise? If you want tested solutions, you should always dial Binance phone number +877-209-3306 and get plenty of ideas from the experts who are always at your service and put Binance Support Number their 100% in delivering quality- oriented solutions to the users. They are active twenty-four seven in a day and even, work in working and non-working hours.

Post a Comment