Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm talking to you, yes, YOU. :)

Jodoh dan pertemuan di tangan Nya.. slalu kite dengar.
kita tak faham apa maksud ni sampaila suatu masa..
Experience do teach us sumthing to be appreciated in life..

Sebagai seorang perempuan yg masih lagi belajar di universiti memenuhi impian kedua ibu-bapa dan menjadi contoh kepada adik-adik, saya rasa belajar ini suatu misi dalam hidup untuk keluarga dan pastinya niat menuntut ilmu kerana Allah s.w.t.. 

Since I was a kid, my parents made the decisions for me, although they did gave me the options in deciding on something, but at last, i turn to them n let them decide for me.  

I dont regret. because I know, redha Allah terletak kpd redha kedua umi dan abah. 
and because I'm thinking that, I still their little princess who want her mum so badly when she has problem or whenever she feel the pain, and who is not strong enuf to stay far away from her parents becuz shez crying like a baby soon as the bus leave the hometown. 

yes, I am that kind of girl. I don't wanna grow up n leave my childhood.

But, sometimes, I though I was being a selfish to my soon-to-be-the other half.. I know. 
Every time, the thing mess in my head, I feel so guilty.

While I busy blaming my self, theres a voice  deep in my heart whispering, why shud i feel so? well, i shudn't and dont have to. My priority as for now is my family, and my parents do not approve early marriage. He has to wait for years to get us together 'halal'. 

I learn, its not easy to satisfy other people's heart; family and him. I choose my family while Im not yet urs -legally, because my duty is not finish yet. My parents wish, I have to done with it first. 

Thank you, for being there, n stay with me for years. Its not that I dont remember or try not to, but I will.. for the rest of my life. I promise, Allah-willing.. it worth for. 

It just that... I hope, u never lose hope on me, n leave me in the midst becus of u are tired of waiting. 
Allah knows what best for us, I believe He just hold the thing becuz He has sumthing better for us that will come out latter. 
 <3

gambar kecik sje kedekut

p/s: my lullaby Faeiz b. Musa :) 

7 comments:

Faeiz.com said...

Take your time, accomplish what you need first.
Allah know better.

p/s: Eh,eh..ada gambar kita la! v(^o^)v

kally jhon said...

When we transfer bitcoin from coinbase to Gemini exchange we can face various types of issues . When we put our google authentication code on our Gemini exchange account and click on submit during exchange it seems appear to be something wrong and on the option for BNB to pay for fees or after scanning QR codes it seems appear to be pending during transferring of coins or after transferring of coins from coinbase to our Gemini phone number exchange account we cannot get the confirmation message if you want to fix out such types of issue please call on Gemini customer support number at 1-800-861-8259 our concern team quickly respond you to fix such types of issues.
Gemini Number
Gemini Contact Number
Gemini Toll Free Number
Gemini Support Number
Gemini Phone Number
Gemini Helpline number
Gemini Support Phone number
Gemini Customer Support
Gemini Customer Service
Gemini Customer Service Number

jhon martu said...

Being online platform the users may face technical issues due to recovery phrase not working. Under this condition, they may contact Binance customer Support Number 1877-209-3306 and ask a solution for any kind of tech issue. The experts introspect Binance Support Number the problem and provide an efficient solution without any delay. The service is available all round the clock for Binance users. Contact us and quick fix your problem.

jhon kally said...

Blockchain two-factor authentication Blockchain Customer Care happens to be the only source that contribute in protecting the data and securing your account from unwanted troubles. If this function is not working properly and you need guidance to fix it for the safety of your account, you can contact with the team instantly. You can call on Blockchain phone number which is Blockchain Customer Service Number always working and users can have conversation with the team anytime and get positive results from the professionals in no time. You are supposed to have conversation with the team and get your issues resolved immediately.

jhon martu said...

Binance exchange is popular among users who are interest in crypto Industry and want to ty their luck in it. Binance exchange serves unlimited features to its users be it fiat option or credit/debit card option for payment. If you are unable to deal with queries and troubles and looking for guidance, you can always call on Binance customer care number which is functional all the time for guidance. You can always talk to the team anytime Binance Customer Service Number for providing result-driven solution from the team in no time. The team is always ready to solve your issues immediately under the superlative assistance.

jhon raskal said...

Facing troubles because of MyEtherWallet hacking activities has always made rounds on the global platform. Many users are unable to deal with such queries and get panic. If you are one of those users who are unable to handle all troubles, you can always have conversation with the team of elite professionals who are there to handle all issues. You can always call on MyEtherWallet customer service number which is always MyEtherWallet Customer Service Number functional and the team is always ready to assist users at any time and caters the best quality remedies quickly.

jhon martu said...

Are you unable to take out the transaction data on the Binance exchange account? If you are having trouble in dealing with such issues and need instant solutions to handle troubles, you can always have conversation with the team members who are always there to assist you. You can always call on Binance customer care number which is always active and the team is ready Binance Customer Service Number to serve at every step. You can contact with the team whenever you are surrounded by such troubles and avail productive methods to fix issues.

Post a Comment