Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

no one knows..

No one knows
how it is that with
one glance a boy
can break through
into a girl's heart.

Sometimes
all you can do is smile
Move on with your day,
Hold back the tears a
nd pretend you're okay

I wish my grass was emo,
then it would cut itself!

It's quite ironic
that in life,
the person
that brings out
the best in you
and the one
that makes you strong
is actually your weakness..

I wrote this love note
with my own blood
so you know it came
straight from my heart.

Every night i talk to the stars
pretending its you..
it acts just like you though..
far away and
never replies to my questions

Not all scars show,
Not all wounds heal,
Sometimes you can't see
The pain someone feels.

Pain is what
makes me stronger.
I'm holding onto something,
hoping it will come back,
but knowing it won't.

Emo is over,
you can all go home now.

I sit here crying,
not because I miss you,
but because I know
I'll never have a chance to hurt you
like you hurt me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment